Thursday, April 30, 2009

Respect is almost gone.......












There are only a couple of things that really burn my ass:

1. Men that do not remove their hat or show honor during the national anthem.
2. Men that do not give up their seat for women who are standing.
3. Cheaters
4. Liars
5. Hipocriates
6. Cowards

I have been deeply thinking about the change of culture in this great nation over the past couple of days. Everything from my brothers service in the military to how respect and honor are being flushed down the drain. Last night I sat a parent oreintation meeting for my son's new school. While the principal was speaking, I had visions of home schooling in my head. I was clearly the minority in the crowd. Conservative, gun owner and probably the youngest. The principal is very wimpy. Not a leader, like the principals when I was a kid. My principals were strong and didn't take any crap from anyone. Kinda like Captain Woodrow F. Call.

Tonight, at my son's choir concert, men sat in their chairs while ladies had to stand in the aisles. Truly pissed me off! Augustus "Gus" McCrae would never have put up with that!




I would love nothing more than to take some of these liberal cowards in our government and society and send them back in time. Maybe to Hat Creek Cattle Company and Livery Emporium in the small dusty Texas border town of Lonesome Dove. Let Gus and Call show them how it's done.

No comments: